ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] dsm.opt file being corrupted/blanked

2018-01-25 12:19:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] dsm.opt file being corrupted/blanked
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:17:26 -0500
Did your testing involve replication? AFAIK nothing should be
changing/updating the dsm.opt file except for replication so that is my
only clue. Since we first started trying to use replication with 6.3.5,
there have been many fixes to numerous problems with replication - many of
which we experienced to the point we gave up on replication until we
upgraded everything to 7.1.x

--
visit http://phishing.vcu.edu/