ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Issue restoring SQL database via TDP

2017-11-01 07:04:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Issue restoring SQL database via TDP
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 06:00:42 -0500
Hi Paul, did you use the REPLACE option?

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2017-10-31
23:07:56:

> From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date: 2017-10-31 23:09
> Subject: Issue restoring SQL database via TDP
>
> I was trying to restore an SQL database from one server (production)
> to another server (test) and over the top of a database with a different
name.

> On the production server the database is called
> "InterfaceLoggingProduction". On the test server the database I was
> trying to restore over the top of is called
"InterfaceLoggingProdHoldRestore".