ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Client V7.1.6.5

2017-10-11 05:44:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Client V7.1.6.5
From: Saravanan Palanisamy <evergreen.sarav AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:42:17 +0800
Hello TSM Giants

Is there any issues with Windows TSM Client 7.1.6.5 ? Especially on system
state restore using WinPE CD v3.1?

One of my client server ( windows physical server 2008. ) is down for past 4
days and IBM had shared almost 2 efix but still issues keeps on coming one
another.

C drive restore  seems to be okay but system state never get completed

I am really scared of v7.1.6.5 because more than 3000 windows severs are
running with this version.

Please let me know if any known issues related to systemstate if anyone
encounter in v7.1.6.5

One of IBM security patch APAR previously forced us to upgrade both Windows and
LInix to v7.1.6.5 but now it became night mare for me.

Just would like to share my pain here.

Regards
Sarav
+65 9856 8665