ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ADSM-L] sp 8.1.2

2017-08-09 14:54:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ADSM-L] sp 8.1.2
From: Shawn Drew <shawndo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 14:51:48 -0400
The web client is the mini-webserver that runs a java b/a client and
installed optionally as a part of the client software.
As far as I know, this is the only way to get a GUI to perform NDMP
restores and is the only way to access the NDMP DAR functionality.
"restore node" commands on the server do not perform DAR restores so
restoring just one file from an NDMP backup will results in a complete
image scan.
Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will correct me.
-Shawn