ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ADSM-L] sp 8.1.2

2017-08-10 11:14:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ADSM-L] sp 8.1.2
From: "J. Pohlmann" <jpohlmann AT SHAW DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:02:58 -0700
Hi Zoltan. I suppose the approach now for a helpdesk is to have the helpdesk
folks have root access, have X11/Xwindows installed on the client, and then if
the helpdesk uses Windows, have MobaXterm or similar to provide access to dsmj.
On Windows, RDP or TeamViewer or similar might be the solution. I find that
usually in UNIX/Linux environments that people have used the Web Client. If
anyone has a simpler solution than root access and X11+Xwindows client, I would
appreciate hearing about it.

Regards,
Joerg Pohlmann