ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Farewell

2017-07-20 11:47:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Farewell
From: Gergana V Markova <gmarkova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:45:08 -0700
Paul,
Thank YOU for speaking up and being an active participant in to our Early
Access Programs, BETAs and sharing your vast knowledge here at the ADSM
list of course! Our team and out customers learned a LOT!

I much appreciated collaborating with you particularly on new capabilities
for the Protect / TSM User Interface; Your understanding of what works (or
not) were super insightful and helped grasp the opportunities to make
things easy and intuitive for our protect admins. Plus your humor and
positive (but realistic) attitude brightened many days, for sure :) Not to
forget: A CLI guy, you stepped in to see how newbie admin might use the
product -- and embraced the power of envisioning it all simpler, CLI to UI
alike.

YOU did make a difference, Thanks Paul! :) Best of luck in what comes
next!

Regards/Pozdravi, Gergana

| | “The shortest answer is doing.” - George Herbert
| |   ( ( 'o . o' ) )    Imagination can change the equation . .
| |        (  w )
Gergana V Markova       gmarkova AT us.ibm DOT com
| | TSM/Spectrum Protect Development
| | Storage and SW Defined Systems CTO Office
| |    linkedin.com/in/gergana

''o' 'Check the awesome TSM Operation Center Live Demo on Service Engage!
https://www.ibmserviceengage.com/on-premises-solutions