ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM version 7.1.7.100 to version 8.1.0

2017-04-19 04:23:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM version 7.1.7.100 to version 8.1.0
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:21:53 +0300
Hi,
In accordance with the  SP Installation gulde  during the moving from 7 to 8,
you should use the Update option:
"After you start the wizard, in the IBM Installation Manager window, click the
Update  icon; do not click the Install  or Modify  icon." (from Installation
guide, windows, pdf, Chapter 4. Installing an IBM Spectrum Protect fix pack 75)
Efim