ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] cancelling replication for a nodegroup

2017-04-19 08:26:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] cancelling replication for a nodegroup
From: Jeannie Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:24:02 +0000
Hello.  I see there is a 'cancel replication' command but it doesn't look like
there is an option for a specific node or nodegroup.  But what if there are
many nodegroups replicating and I want to cancel just one of them.

Anyone know of script or 'select' statement I can use to cancel a specific
nodegroup name?
Do I need the process number first?

____________________
Jeannie Bruno
Senior Systems Analyst
jbruno AT cenhud DOT com<mailto:jbruno AT cenhud DOT com>
Central Hudson Gas & Electric
(845) 486-5780
We Care About Your Privacy. This message may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is
only for the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by
replying to this note and deleting all copies. Thank you.