ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] CRIMA1179E: Available disk space at /opt is insufficient

2017-01-16 03:20:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] CRIMA1179E: Available disk space at /opt is insufficient
From: Paul-André Chasse <paul-andre.chasse AT USHERBROOKE DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 03:19:24 -0500
Hi,

I had that problem recently and I solved it by using an application called 'proot'. You will find it on github:

https://github.com/proot-me/PRoot/blob/master/doc/proot/manual.txt

In my case my /opt was a symlink to /opt.local. I installed TSM into a shell created with 'proot' using the following command:

/root/proot -b /opt.local/:/opt

Let me know if it solved your problem

Paul-André

--

*Paul-André Chassé*, B. Sc.

Tél. : 819 821-8000, poste 62582
Courriel : Paul-Andre.Chasse AT USherbrooke DOT ca