ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Extra client sessions

2016-09-07 08:27:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Extra client sessions
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 08:19:42 -0400
Hi Andy,

But my point is that the user is getting whatever they set for
RESOURCEUTILIZATION vs what I set for MAXNUMPOINT, without the noise.  This
user is running 4-multi terabyte backup streams since they set
RESOURCEUTILIZATION 5 while I still have MAXNUMPOINT set to 1/default.

The users aren't supposed to be able to override the server
settings/maximums. It would be anarchy!