ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Extra client sessions

2016-09-01 08:43:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Extra client sessions
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 08:40:33 -0400
Thanks for the info.  Yes the user does(did) have RESOURCEUTILIZATION 4
configured.

I note the APAR you refer to is still open. It refers to v7.1 but how far
back does it go?  The client recently upgrade all of his nodes to 7.1.6.2,
the latest available for Linux - not sure what level he was at when I first
saw this issue.

As I said, I always though if MAXNUMPOINTS was set to 1 (the default), then
what you specified for RESOURCEUTILZATION was ignored and you were only
supposed to get 2-sessions?  Am I wrong in this assumption?