ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to delete a node/filespaces when target replica server is unavailable

2016-09-01 09:00:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to delete a node/filespaces when target replica server is unavailable
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 08:58:37 -0400
I forgot to mention I already did that but while it was stuck issuing
errors. Just tried it again and it confirms it is not being replicated.
Time to restart the TSM server. Hoping I won't have to bounce the whole
box. The last time a replication process got stuck on a target server,
halting the TSM server would not clear it.  The server would not shut down
so I bounced the whole thing.

8:51:18 AM   HADES : remove replnode compile.vcu.edu
ANR1630W REMOVE REPLNODE: COMPILE.VCU.EDU is not configured for
replication.
ANR2679E REMOVE REPLNODE: All of the nodes provided are invalid.
ANR1632E REMOVE REPLNODE: Command failed. Replication state information for
the specified nodes could not be removed.
ANS8001I Return code 11.