ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: TDP support for SQL Server 2016?

2016-06-16 16:16:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: TDP support for SQL Server 2016?
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:11:41 -0500
Thanks, Del!  I'll pass the info along to our DBAs.  It's also good to see
validation that testing of releases is not only performed, but catches actual
problems before customers encounter them.

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa