ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP support for SQL Server 2016?

2016-06-16 15:20:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP support for SQL Server 2016?
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 14:19:33 -0500
Our DBAs are inquiring about TSM/SP TDP for SQL support for SQL Server 2016
(which I believe was just released).  Any word on when to expect SQL Server
2016 support?  (Even a "targeted but not guaranteed" reply from Del would be
helpful! :-) )

I see TDP for SQL 7.1.6 was also just released this week (though I can't seem
to download it), but it looks like it still only supports up through SQL
Server 2014.

Thanks,
=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa