ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reg: tsm ba client autodeploy package 7.1.4.1

2016-05-19 12:50:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reg: tsm ba client autodeploy package 7.1.4.1
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 12:48:26 -0400
Hi Bjoern,

We are currently targeting an updated automatic deployment package for
1H2016. Of course the usual caveats apply: this is not a formal commitment,
and information is subject to change at our discretion.

For your other questions and concerns in this thread: I appreciate the
feedback, but they are outside of my scope. If you need more information,
please direct these through your IBM account representative.

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-05-19
09:51:42:

(http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21975839)?