ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What have they done to Passport!

2016-02-24 13:06:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What have they done to Passport!
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:04:06 +0100
I don’t see the problem.

1- login to Passport Advantage custormer login at:
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage/pao_customer.html
<http://www-01.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage/pao_customer.html> (google is
your friend)
2- select software download and media access
3- select the software you want

now… the better question is, what are they doing to the IBM website?

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl
+31 6 248 21 622