ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] What have they done to Passport!

2016-02-23 16:09:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] What have they done to Passport!
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:07:23 -0500
I haven't been to Passport for a while. All I want to do is download the
latest 7.1 with included licenses (vs patches from the FTP site).

I have been wandering around and clicking for 30+ minutes and can't figure
out what used to be a simple 3-clicks to get to my entitled software!  It
keeps wanting to sell me something.  All I want is the software I am
entitled to!  Why is this being made so hard?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator