ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Node replication information?

2015-12-18 10:56:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Node replication information?
From: Henrik Ahlgren <pablo AT SEESTIETO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:54:08 +0200
On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 07:42:55AM -0800, Robert Clark wrote:
> I think I'll be running some basic network performance tests
> first. The throughput I'm seeing doesn't appear to match people's
> glowing descriptions of how big the pipes are.

If you have a decent network (10 Gbit), your problem might not be
network performance alone. Can your storage pools handle the
load? Are you simultanously running things like reclamations on the
same disks?

Tuning ReplBatchSize and ReplSizeThresh might also help, and I assume
you've already maxed out TCPWindowSize.