ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Dsmcad listening port

2015-12-18 04:43:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Dsmcad listening port
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 12:40:46 +0300
HI,
CAD opens random port because the option WEBPORT has default value "0 0" and
CAD randomly assign a free TCPport (the first parameter for CAD, the second for
WEB client).
I think it’s impossible to prevent this.
As workaround you can set fixed port(s) and close it using firewall.
Example: WEBPORT 55000 0 or WEBPORT 55000 55001
Efim