ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] sql assistance with getting files backed up and their sizes

2015-11-10 08:19:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] sql assistance with getting files backed up and their sizes
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:17:46 +0000
I have at least two linux clients v6.4 tsm server 6.3.4 whose bytes backed up
are nearly double the bytes inspected.
Compress is set to no.

I would like to find the offending files which are growing.

The following script shows files backed up yesterday, for a specific node,
(thanks andy raibeck), but I would like to add and order by file size.

How do I add the object_id field for comparison with the contents table, but
not print it?
Script follows:

select concat(filespace_name, concat(hl_name, ll_name)) as "FILE NAME", -
       backup_date -
   from backups -
   where -
      backup_date>=(select actual_start -
         from events -
         where scheduled_start>'2013-01-01' and -
               date(scheduled_start)=date(current_timestamp - 1 day) and -
               node_name='upper($1)' and -
               status='Completed') -
         and -
      backup_date<=(select completed -
         from events -
         where scheduled_start>'2013-01-01' and -
               date(scheduled_start)=date(current_timestamp ) and -
               node_name='upper($1)' and -
               status='Completed') -
         order by backup_date