ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Password synchronisation of TDPERP for SAP HANA on a scale-out cluster

2015-11-10 09:07:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Password synchronisation of TDPERP for SAP HANA on a scale-out cluster
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:04:10 -0500
This section in the User's Guide may help you:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSZHVN_7.1.3/erp.hana/c_dperp_saphana_cfg_scaleout.html

It is best if the /opt file system (more specifically the dsm.sys file)
does not fail over. That way, each host uses its own
TSM node name/password for authentication.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/10/2015
05:32:31 AM: