ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Storage Agent Path

2015-08-12 12:28:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Storage Agent Path
From: S Kumar <our.tsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:56:55 +0530
Hi Team,

I have mixed library filled with Ultrium 4 and Ultirum 5 drive in 3584
library.

For one node i have defined only Ultium 5 drive for backup in SAN Agent.
Where as my control path is enabled against Ultrium 4 drive.

Do we need to define the path for Ultrium 4 drive which is enabled as
control path or we can define only Ultrium 5 drive for backup?

Do we have any specific procedure to define storage agent path in mixed
library environment.

Also it is observed that, when we define the control path drive to storage
agent nodes are first tried to use the control path enabled drive and
others nodes are going in to wait state.

In TSM Server only one library is defined.

TSM Server Vesion : 6.2.1

Regards,
S Kumar