ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] So long, and thank you...

2015-04-21 16:48:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] So long, and thank you...
From: "Seay, Lisa" <seayl AT FLALOTTERY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:46:57 +0000
Oh Wanda!

What WILL we do without you. Here I am browsing through the list and KABLAM!
The worse news ever (for us anyway :) Wanda is retiring!

May God bless you and keep you on your new journey.

Lisa Seay | Systems Analyst l

Florida Lottery | Systems, Network and Client Services
250 Marriott Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 487- 7704 | (850) 487-7777 ext. 2059
flalottery.com

PLEASE NOTE:  Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
considered to be public records and will be made available to the public and
the media upon request. Your email messages may, therefore, be subject to
public disclosure.