ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] So long, and thank you...

2015-04-07 14:45:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] So long, and thank you...
From: George Huebschman <george.huebschman AT PNC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:23:48 -0400
Wanda!
I am very happy for you!
I have been very lucky to have been able to bug you with neophyte
questions and to enjoy your wonderful sense of humor.
I am indebted to many people in relation to my career.  You know most of
them!
I am possibly indebted to you most of all.

The number 1 most important quote from Wanda, "Well, it depends..."

George Huebschman (George H.)