ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5 LANfree together with a 7.1 server

2015-03-04 00:50:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5 LANfree together with a 7.1 server
From: Karel Bos <tsm.wad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 06:48:24 +0100
Hi,

I have had a v 6.2.4.0 sta from an  Exchange farm that stopped doing lan
free backups after upgrade the tsm aerver and lib manager to v 6.3.4.x
while all others kept on running.

After logging a call with IBM got told I had to upgrade the failing sta to
the same level as the servers. Even though the config I had was supported
it sometimes just doesn't work or stops working they told me.

After this wonderful answer I make sure the sta's can be upgraded to the
same lvl if needed.

Kind regards,

Karel