ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Journal based backup support for Windows 2003

2015-02-20 13:15:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Journal based backup support for Windows 2003
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:02:49 -0500
Thomas,

The statement about journal based backup not being supported on Windows
2003 servers has been corrected in the 6.2.2 version of the manual. The
statement now reads:

   Journal-based backup can be used for all Windows clients.

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_6.2.0/com.ibm.itsm.client.doc/c_cfg_jbb.html

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/welcome
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2015-02-20
11:31:29: