ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DEVCLASS=FILE - what am I missing

2015-02-13 14:18:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DEVCLASS=FILE - what am I missing
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:03:49 -0500
Thanks for the detailed explanations / experiences / suggestions.  I
greatly appreciate and will store away in case I ever try this again.

Yes we do have lots of clients backing up at once - we easily hit
40-simultaneous sessions thus the reason for the high number.

NUMOPENVOLSALLOWED is set to 10 for this server.

I had not planned to empty it every night.  This server doesn't have that
much incoming backups. It has been running for a month without needing to
force migration to tape.