ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] upgrading from 6.2.5 server

2015-02-02 13:50:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] upgrading from 6.2.5 server
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:48:09 -0500
We upgrade everything from 6.3.4.300 to 6.3.5.100 - only complication being
the Linux kernel semaphore issue which is highly aggravated due to the
change in DB2 levels that came in with 6.3.5 - still waiting for RedHat to
patch this.  RedHat just released a kernel update with 3-semaphore patches
but none have the Bugzilla ID that IBM (
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21691823) said is our
problem (and we don't pay enough for maintenance to be able to even look at
the *Bugzilla entry 1165277* ).  Can anyone out there help with getting
this info?

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT u.washington DOT
edu>

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator