ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Administration Center Future

2014-12-11 09:32:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] Administration Center Future
From: "Ryder, Michael S" <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:29:55 -0500
Folks:

Does IBM have some document or website that describes the future of
Administration Center?

Will it ever be upgraded to keep in lockstep with the TSM version and
functionality?

Will it's administrative capabilities be moved to Operations Center?

I'm trying to decide whether to keep it up-to-date, in order to connect it
to my 7.1.1 implementation.  I'd rather not make this effort if this
functionality would appear in Operations Center soon.

On the other hand... is anyone happy using Administration Center to manager
their TSM 7.1.1 instance?

Best regards,

Mike, x7942
RMD IT Client Services