ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Weird SQL output

2014-11-21 08:17:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Weird SQL output
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:14:23 -0500
Correction, I referred to "last use" when it should have been "last_use" (I
missed the underscore)

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager