ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Restore can't select USB hard drive for destination

2014-11-21 09:13:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Restore can't select USB hard drive for destination
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:11:16 -0500
Doing some cleanup I found an old backup of my previous desktop machine. I
have an external 500GB drive mounted as drive letter I:  that I want to
restore these files to.

Using the 7.1.1 client on my current desktop, I can not select the USB hard
drive as a destination for the restore.

Earlier, I had 2-flash drives plugged in and it found both of them when I
browsed "removable".  Even after I unplugged them, it still won't let me
select the USB hard drive, no matter what category I browse for the restore
destination.

What am I missing?

Yes, the drive is working just fine.

--