ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM client availability for Max OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)

2014-10-22 10:15:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM client availability for Max OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:12:35 -0400
Hi Ruth,

We are very interested as well, and asked our business partner this same
question.  This is what I got back from them:

"[IBM's] goal is to support new versions of OS within 90 days".  I'm hoping
that they will announce something in the next couple of weeks, but I'm also not
holding my breath.

..Paul

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Assistant Director of Storage Services    Fx: 607-255-8521