ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm administration via web

2014-09-23 09:33:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm administration via web
From: Michael Roesch <michael.roesch AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:31:43 +0200
Hi Gary,

depending on the version you have, you can use the Tivoli Administration
Center or the new Operations Center. Although you have to say, that the
Operations Center currently doesn't have the functions of the
Administration Center.

Concerning 3rd party admin tools, I guess the gold standard is TSMManager (
http://www.tsmmanager.com/)

Regards,
Michael Roesch