ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Odpověď: [ADSM-L] TSM server appears to hang

2014-07-16 12:53:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Odpověď: [ADSM-L] TSM server appears to hang
From: Josef Hlaves <hlaves AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:50:39 +0200
Hello,
seems like I have been facing the same experience with one of my TSM
server (v.6.2.5).  I have been quite lucky until now because the server
has recovered on its own. I opened a case  in this matter with support a
few month ago. I was told to focus on setting a time window for reorg
activity.
Their recommendation:
"Please find the day of time when the server is not under a heavy
workload, if some processes are running it is not a problem. Avoid the
time period expire or reclamation."
I haven’t  done it, yet. The server in question is busy all day long every
day.
Josef