ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Drives stays "IN USE" after Library downtime

2014-06-30 15:51:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Drives stays "IN USE" after Library downtime
From: "Billaudeau, Pierre" <P.Billaudeau AT SAQ.QC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:49:50 +0000
Hi Bjoern,
        I had a similar problem recently on a physical library (tape showing
dismounting on the library manager and IDLE on the library client). I had to
stop/start the library client instance to solve the problem.

Pierre Billaudeau
Analyste en stockage
Livraison des Infrastructures Serveurs
Société des Alcools du Québec