ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange and client compression

2014-06-30 07:24:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange and client compression
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:21:41 -0400
Just for clarification...

Yann said this:

     "Furthermore, it seems as if the integrity check is not made,
      Exchange will not purge its logs."

This is not accurate. Exchange will purge its logs when a
FULL or INCREMENTAL backup completes successfully
(and when the logs have been shipped and committed to
any replicas.) The integrity check does not need to run
for the logs to be truncated.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/27/2014
08:06:39 AM: