ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - VSS manifest files in temp folder

2014-05-28 12:06:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - VSS manifest files in temp folder
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 12:04:00 -0400
Hi Steve,

This is APAR IT00973:

   IT00973: TEMPORARY XML FILES NOT DELETED AFTER 'BACKUP VM'

The fix is not yet available...

Until the fix is available, it is safe to delete these
<vmname>-vss_manifestsxx.zip_unzip directories and their
contents after the backup is completed.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/28/2014
11:04:31 AM: