ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM for VE - VSS manifest files in temp folder

2014-05-28 11:05:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE - VSS manifest files in temp folder
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:04:31 +0000
What the subject says:

We have these

<VM name>-vss_manifests<some number>.zip

files loitering around in our C:\Windows\Temp directory on our TSM4VE backup
server. They seem to be created by TSM4VE, but don't seem to go away and will,
I guess, eventually fill up the C: drive and crash the server.

Anyone know anything about these and how to clean them up? The Google is
maddeningly vague on what these are...

Steve S.

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com<mailto:sstackwick AT icfi DOT com> | icfi.com<http://www.icfi.com/>
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 7125 Thomas Edison Dr, Suite 100, Columbia, Md 21046 |
443-718-4900  (o)