ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ancient Domino client issues.

2014-05-05 18:41:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ancient Domino client issues.
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:39:51 +1000
Hi Guys

I'm trying to move some old Domino clients off TSM v5.5 server and onto V6.2

First one to move failed yesterday.

The client is windows 2000 at TSM API 5.4.0.2 running Domino 7 and TDP
5.3.0.2.  Of course all this is completely unsupported.

After pointing at the V6 Server ( no upgrade, just change the
TCPSERVERADDRESS and TCPPORT) every attempt to run the TDP caused the
domino instance to fail.

Has anyone got this successfully to run, or seen the same issue?  If you
have an explanation of why it should fail I'd be interested to hear it.  I
thought the combination would work even if unsupported.

Thanks

Steve

Steven Harris
TSM Admin