ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering Linux TSM server from partial filesystem failure

2014-03-12 09:09:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering Linux TSM server from partial filesystem failure
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:07:21 -0400
Thanks for the suggestion.  As SOP, we update all firmware, every few
months, so this box is up-to-date.

The Dell diagnostics finally finished, CLEAN.  No issues found.

I have some of the FODC logs when the first error occurred (was moving them
to another filespace as fast as I could when the disk was filling up to
100% due to DB2 dumps).  Don't know if there is enough info to show what
happened.

At this point it is going to be a wipe and rebuild.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator