ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering Linux TSM server from partial filesystem failure

2014-03-11 13:51:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering Linux TSM server from partial filesystem failure
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:49:11 -0700
Encapsulating the term in quotes ("-980") ought to do the trick. Looks like
-980 is associated with a disk error, which unfortunately doesn't help
Zoltan too much at this point...

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v8/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.udb.doc/core/rsql0900.htm

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 01:43:50PM -0400, Thomas Denier wrote:
> Google would normally treat a minus sign as a request for Web pages
> not containing a specific word, so that a search for 'sqlcode -980'
> would find pages containing 'sqlcode' but not '980' (with or without
> a preceding sign). I don't know whether there is a way to have a
> minus sign treated as part of a search term.
>
> Thomas Denier
> Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354