ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange restore

2014-03-11 11:03:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange restore
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:01:35 -0700
I have a question sent to me about restoring an exchange db. Having no access
to the clients or experience it's difficult to do anything except ask questions
here. I don't have any client side or exchange info to pass on either. I can
only tell you the server level is 6.2.2.

they tell me they use the GUI and select the db's they want to restore then
right click and choose 'restore into' and get a long error message; Connecting
to the remote server failed with the following error message: The WS-Management
service cannot process the request. The user load quota of 2147483647 requests
per 60 seconds has been exceeded. Send requests at a slower rate or raise the
quote for this user......and in the end points to a Help topic
about_Remote_Troubleshooting.

No idea if he read the topic or not, haven't asked yet, but was wondering if
anyone can tell if the steps are correct he is using and/or if you have run
across this message previously.

Thank You
Geoff Gill