ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange restore

2014-03-11 11:23:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange restore
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:19:28 -0400
Hi Geoff,

This looks like an Exchange environment issue.
Google shows a few possibilities, for example:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/77e12e05-9c64-46dd-81a3-167411a6c7f5/the-wsmanagement-service-cannot-process-the-request-the-user-load-quota-of-214748367-requests-per?forum=exchangesvradminlegacy

If you can't get this resolved, please open a PMR.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 03/11/2014
11:01:35 AM: