ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Communication server to server

2013-12-10 11:07:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] Communication server to server
From: mik <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 08:05:29 -0800
Hi and thanks for the reply Nick

My fault i have do that exactelly

on TSM_SERVER1

DEFINE SERVER TSMSERVER2 SERVERPASSWORD=password> HLADDRESS=Ip
LLADDRESS=port_tcp/ip

on TSMSERVER2

DEFINE SERVER TSM_SERVER1 SERVERPASSWORD=password> HLADDRESS=Ip
LLADDRESS=port_tcp/ip

On the two server the admin and his password was the same

But when we try to ping server server1 on the 2 and vice-versa that not working
when we try on TSM_SERVER1
EXPORT POLICY testing_domaine toserver=TSMSERVER2 previewimport=yes

We have

ANR0561E EXPORT POLICY: Process aborted - sign on to server, TSMSERVER2,
failed.
ANR0985I Process 167 for EXPORT POLICY running in the BACKGROUND completed with
completion state FAILURE at 16:41:00.

That i actually have