ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Communication server to server

2013-12-11 09:12:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Communication server to server
From: Rick Saylor <rsaylor AT AUSTINCC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:11:43 -0600
Try this. From each of your TSM servers issue the commands below.
Look over the output for clues. By adding the word, help, in front of
each command you will get a nice explanation of the command and the
expected output. You can also post the output back here for us to look over.

query server f=d

query node type=admin f=d

I hope this helps,
Rick