ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VSS backup crashes TSM Schedule Service

2013-10-30 17:54:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VSS backup crashes TSM Schedule Service
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:17:16 -0400
Hi Harold,

Do you have an especially long TSM client node name and/or TSM server name?
IC79621 is one possibility. I would suggest upgrading to the latest client.
For Windows 2003, you can go to 6.3.1.2 even (but not 6.4, as Windows 2003
is no longer supported as a client starting with TSM 6.4), then see if the
problem persists. If it does, you should contact IBM support for further
assistance.

Best regards,

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Documentation+Central/page/Tivoli+Storage+Manager
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli
+Storage+Manager/page/Home

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2013-10-30
16:58:47: