ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Expanding ProtecTIER Library

2013-08-27 15:53:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Expanding ProtecTIER Library
From: Shawn DREW <shawn.drew AT US.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:50:46 +0000
I've always had to restart the instance in order to detect new elements.
(deleting and redefining everything also works)
I was never able to detect new slots with just an audit.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.