ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Expanding ProtecTIER Library

2013-08-27 15:28:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Expanding ProtecTIER Library
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:26:51 +0000
If your expanding the library dimensions (drives and slots) you'll want to do

1) An audit lib once you bring that lib mngr back up of course making sure
there's no libr activity.  (I like to leave the lib mngr down during the
process.

2) Def drives and paths

That should do it - the audit lib lets TSM know about the new "Element #'s"
which are slots and drives.