ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE sizing vs standard incremental forever

2013-05-15 17:25:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE sizing vs standard incremental forever
From: "Storer, Raymond" <storerr AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:23:03 +0000
Steve, we perform weekly full backups and nightly incremental backups to tape
(LTO5). We are using version 6.4 of the baclient and TSM for VE, which allows
incremental forever--we do not use that option. The highest daily change I see
during the nightly incremental backups is about 25%. The average is around
8-10%.

Ray Storer
NIBCO INC.