ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM client vs Windows SFU

2013-05-06 09:08:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM client vs Windows SFU
From: Rick Harderwijk <rick.harderwijk AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 15:03:36 +0200
Paul,

CASESENSITIVEAWARE default value is NO (as per
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6r2/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.client.doc%2Fr_opt_casesensitiveaware.html
),
so the option should explicitly be set to YES, I understand from that
document. Is the option explicitly set to YES in the dsm.opt ?

Kind regards,

Rick